English may not be your first or second language, but keep in mind that it is one of the easiest languages to master. Once you convince yourself, you will be able to achieve the impossible. When working on your PTE keep in mind that you do not need to be an expert to pass, the skill you need is smart thinking. Start by setting a goal for yourself, and keep working your way to the top.
The first thing you need to do is analyze the pattern and format of the test. Understanding the test before practicing offers you an advantage. This way you can learn based on the test, and ensure a positive score. With a limited amount of time, you must learn to prioritize and focus on sections that offer you the most.
● Practice using any platform that is available to you, with each test you will learn a little more.
● It does not matter how you do on practice exams, as long as you learn from your mistakes.
● When you keep taking practice tests you will be able to answer effectively and efficiently.
● Learn by speaking English out loud, listening to audios, watching videos, or making an English speaking acquaintance
● The practice exams you take can only help you achieve a 79 score, which is why you must work on your own time as well.
● Think through before tying, as hitting the backspace results in negative marks.
● Learn to manage your time as wisely as possible. Understand and answer, do not rush yourself.
● Take a few seconds every few questions to hold your attention, but do not lose your focus.
● Understanding the exam includes its pattern, the importance of beep, the perfect time to click next, and so on.